Saturday, January 3, 2009

An Abundant Life!!

I am so excited for the new year! It is a time to create resoltions and never look back. Think of all the mistakes you made last year. I made so many. But I also did so many good things and made great choices too.
#1. I finished up with my last couple of projects. It's crazy to think what you can accomplish just one board at a time. I have found that to be a life lesson. Don't think about all the stuff that has to be done, only think about what needs to be accomplished right now at this moment. Build your own life one board at a time.(that's good! I think I'll write a book about that.)
#2. I started a new company. Colosseum Investments. It is a property holdings company. I buy then sale homes with bad mortgages. I am truly helping people save their lives.
#3. I moved to The Ranches in Eagle Mountain. This has been a very good move for me. I couldn't stand our home in Riverton. I love Riverton, its just that there was no room. I love the golf greens behind the home and the swimming pool across the road.

As you can see I am truly blessed. I hope everyone who reads my blog will focus more on the good things that you have accomplished and less on the negative outcomes of bad choices.Come and read often and respond in kind. I am going to mke this a positive blog. Our lives are blessed each day by what God has given us. This truly is an abundant life. When the sun comes out, it shines on everyone and we are all warmed and light is given to all.

Remember, you belong to Christ and Christ belongs to God. Everything that God has, Christ has. Everything that Christ has we may possess. We must believe to recieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment